Technical Overview for Solar Thermal System
- As a two-way system with the existing boiler
(night·oil·gas, etc.) and the solar boiler,
it applies the one-stop system which heats with
solar heat at sunrise and automatically switches
into the existing boiler, reducing heating costs
by at least 80% on average a year.
- High-temperature solar hot water is
automatically controlled by direct heating
and indirect contact heat, if necessary,
to use solar heat without loss,
increasing efficiency by 30% compared to
the existing solar thermal system.
- It can be used more conveniently
with the application of the optimized
electronic operation method and
the automatic control system.
- As an artificial intelligence system
which minimizes the emission of carbon dioxide,
it opens the pollution-free clean energy
solar heating era with the pollution-free system.
- Thermal Tank
- As the inside is completely made of stainless No. 304, semi-permanent lifespan and high-density urethane foam insulation guarantee excellent heat insulation property.
- Vacuum Tube
- As a device converting sunlight into thermal energy, it plays the most important role in solar collector performances.
A selective absorption coating film is a high-performance solar collector with the energy absorption rate of 95% or more and the emissivity rate of less than 6%.
- It is designed in a refined and beautiful way with semi-permanent materials in a strong structure triple coated with SUS201 materials.
|Size (Width*Length*Height)||3020mm × 1700mm × 2100mm||2460mm × 1700mm × 2100mm||1740mm × 1700mm × 2100mm|
|Quantity of Vacuum Tubes||36||30||20|
|Standards of Vacuum Tubes (Diameter*Length)||58 × 1800mm||58 × 1800mm||58 × 1800mm|
- Solar All-in-one Hot Water System
- Easy to use hot water with instantaneous heat exchange
- Safe with constant hot water temperature
- The water cooler·heater are separated and circulated.
- Heat Exchange between hot water for use and hot water in tank
- Decrease in the number of water guarantee, Scale prevention, Life extension
- Excellent price competitiveness due to a non-pressure tank, performance safety
- Coil Refrigerated Type
- Indirect heating through copper coils inside a tank
- Maintain the constant hot water temperature
- Available with high water pressure by directly connecting water supply to copper coils
- Available both in an upward and downward way
- Supply hot water of good quality
- Vacuum Tube (Excellent Vacuum Tube Technology)
- Two types of vacuum tubes consisting of an internal glass tube and an external glass tube
- As the patented special rare metal is added to the coating film to which the latest technology, the multiple (SS-C/CU) selective absorption film coating technology, is applied to maximize the absorption rate, the collector efficiency is higher than generally coated vacuum tubes by at least 10%, allowing quick hot water production.
- Excellent refrigeration and freezing in cold weather with the special vacuum technology
- Application of state-of-the-art technology as multiple (SS-C/CU) selective absorption film coating technology
- By adding patented special rare metals to the coating film, the absorption ratio is maximized, and the heat collection efficiency is more than 10% higher than that of general coating vacuum tubes, enabling faster hot water production
- Stable performance and long lifespan through 36 production processes
- Both the inside and outside are made of stainless steel No. 304, semi-permanent lifespan and high-density urethane foam insulation material, so it has excellent insulation performance.
- Vacuum tube
- It is a device that converts sunlight into thermal energy and plays the most important role in the performance of the collector. The selective absorption coating film is a high-performance collector with an energy absorption rate of 95% or more and an emissivity of less than 6%.
- It is a semi-permanent material with a sturdy structure made of stainless steel and is designed with a stylish and beautiful design.
|Product Name||HAEJOA Solar Collector(Circle)||HAEJOA Solar Collector(Square)|
|Size(Width*Length*Height)||2500mm × 1700mm × 1500||2500mm × 1700mm × 1450|
|Insulation layer thickness||60mm||35mm|
|Quantity of Vacuum Tubes||30EA||30EA|
|Standards of Vacuum Tubes(Diameter*Length)||58 × 1800mm||58 × 1800mm|
|Division / Model||One-stop system|
Total collecting capacity
Heating area (“Pyeong”)
|Spring, Fall||Winter||Spring, Fall||Winter||Spring, Fall||Winter||Spring, Fall||Winter||Spring, Fall||Winter|
Hot water capacity (in number of persons)
|Table worked out when solar energy is collected for one day (5 hours) or longer. When more persons than the number in the table above use hot water, it is advised to install an independent water heater.||Can vary to some extent depending on insulation status of the house.|
- All problems solved with automatic operation (Water will overflow by solar heat in the summer, Heating efficiency will lower in the winter, The piping may be frozen and ruptured.)
- Issue with follow-up maintenance of solar boiler - remote control for solar boiler with the existing heater controlle
- Inconvenience in using solar boiler - selectively use thermal storage heating or direct heating
- Solar Cell
- Use polysilicon to produce solar cells
- Assemble solar cells to make a solar module
- Assemble modules to make an array
Available for required power
generation where needed
Easy for maintenance,
Available to be unmanned
(at least 25 years)
- For a house with the monthly consumption of 470kWh (based on the installation of 3kWh facility)
- 101,080 won when sunlight is not installed
- 13,990 won when sunlight is installed
- Save 87,090 won
- For a house with the monthly consumption of 630kWh (based on the installation of 3kWh facility)
- 154,360 won when sunlight is not installed
- 48,560 won when sunlight is installed
- Save 105,800 won